Saturday is the Annual Ijams River Rescue from 10-2.  We are going to be meeting at lot 66 on the Ag campus at 9.  That will give us enough time to go grab some breakfast together and make sure everyone makes it.  We can all go together, but just FYI, the cleanup is NOT at Ijams Nature Center.  It is at Island Home Park off of Island Home Ave.  If anyone is planning on driving straight there, let me know and I can give you directions.  You will get dirty so dress appropriately.  Especially since it's been raining you will probably get muddy.  We probably won't actually stay until 2, but whenever we finish we're going to go to Barley's for pizza so you can bring a change of clothes if you want.  They will provide gloves, bags, and some refreshments.  We should also have a couple canoes so we can paddle around while picking up trash. Saturday is supposed to be sunny with a high of 71 so it should be a great day!

If you are interested in coming out to help, please let me know so I know who to expect and so you don't get left behind.
My email is [log in to unmask] and my phone number is 865-660-9394.