From: Library NT [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Heckbert Jr, Richard W. [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 11:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Question on e-book readers (A little off-topic)

We are just beginning to look into e-book readers and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them.  Specifically, what platform are people using and why?  I know there are proprietary format issues for instance but any other info would be extremely useful.

Thank you,

Rick Heckbert
Library Systems Adminsitrator
Tisch Library
35 Professors Row
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155
“The difference between men and women is that, if given the choice between saving the life of an infant or catching a fly ball, a woman will automatically choose to save the infant, without even considering if there's a man on base.”
-Dave Barry