From: Library NT [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of James Guilford
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 7:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: More deep freeze questions ;)

We have several installations of JAWS and DeepFreeze doesn't interfere with them. DeepFreeze doesn't seem to have any negative effects on any software I can think of providing permanent changes are not required for routine operation of that software. Even then, as you've read, a "thawed" drive can be created where permanent changes are allowed.

DeepFreeze is so transparent to OS operations that, should you forget to thaw your Program Files drive as Administrator, you could run through a program installation successfully only to find your work wiped clean on system restart!

James Guilford, I.T. Manager
Westlake Porter Public Library