Good morning LibNT! ;-) I am curious about your stories (good and bad) about using Deep Freeze in your environment. Especially if you have your public machines on a domain and use any sort of PC access management system (We are using SAM.) We are currently running XP and using Trend Micro as our Anti-virus.

We seem to be running into walls using our current solution and we’re not getting the response we would like from the vendor.

Any and all stories (again, good, bad and ugly) would be appreciated. ;-) Thanks much!

Thanks,
Gretchen Garcia

MCLD IT Services

http://www.mcldaz.org

"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't." =)