From: Steven Espinoza <[log in to unmask]>

To: [log in to unmask]

Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:36:55 -0700

Subject: [LIBNT-L] Microform readers question

We purchased Canon microform (combo fiche and film) readers several years
ago because they were able to be connected to computers.

We were able to control them with a computer application that allowed users
to save, print, and or email (after saving) the scanned images.

That was five years ago…Canon is not keeping up with the new drivers for
Vista or Windows 7 so we are stuck in XP land with these.

I guess I am looking to see if any others are providing the
multi-functionality described above?

If so, what brand of microform reader you are using and do you know if your
setup will be ready for Windows 7?

Thank you for any feedback.

Steve Espinoza

Steven R. Espinoza