We've used tight and ultra vnc.

On Apr 5, 2010, at 11:06 AM, "Simon Heres" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Library NT <[log in to unmask]> writes:
Going on the tangent of updates... Is there a way to exempt anti-virus
(or any other files for that matter) from being "Frozen" and therefore
can be updated at any time? With our current product, we can list
exemptions (like our default printer txt file) so we can change things
on the back end without having to go through multiple reboots.

What about remote desktop / SMS / VNC / MOM - are these things happy
with Deep Freeze in your experiences? :)

I've using Windows RDP with not problem. HAve also used Dameware's remote desktop  without any issue.

Simon Heres
Biola Library

Email Disclaimer: http://www.co.marin.ca.us/nav/misc/EmailDisclaimer.cfm