To everyone who received a message from me today as a test for a reflector I am setting up for a survey, my sincerest apologies. First, I stupidly said “PLEASE DO REPLY” when of course I meant “PLEASE DO *NOT* REPLY”.  The test was only to discover which e-mails would bounce back and needed to be fixed or deleted before sending the actual message.  Apparently the problem has been further exacerbated because some folks are replying to the reflector and their replies are going to the entire list.

So PLEASE, do not send me any further replies!  Thanks very much for your understanding.  I truly am sorry for the annoyance.

Trudi Hahn

Trudi Bellardo Hahn, MSLS, Ph.D.

Professor of the Practice

Maryland's i-School (College of Information Studies)

Hornbake Building South 4117F

University of Maryland

College Park, MD   20742