Elke Greifeneder, Assistant Editor of Library Hi Tech, and I are preparing a theme issue on the "best young professionals" for Library Hi Tech. This is an issue dedicated to young and future researchers in our field. In case you don't know, Library Hi Tech is peer-reviewed, ISI-indexed, and has the most open-access friendly author agreement of any commercial journal.

We are happy to say that the first issue in 2008 (LHT, vol 26 issue 4) was quite a success for the young authors: four of them have been part of the top 10 downloads of Library Hi Tech in 2009 with together more than 4500 downloads (not included the number that have been read on paper).

The deadline for that specific issue is the 3rd June 2010. Submissions to Library Hi Tech are made using ScholarOne Manuscripts: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/lht
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.

Best wishes ... Michael & Elke

--
Dean (Dekan), Faculty of Arts (Philosophische Fakultät) I
Professor & Director, Berlin School of Library and Information Science