-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas, Mary Augusta <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon, Apr 26, 2010 11:30 am
Subject: [dcla-l] New internship opportunity at Smithsonian Libraries

We are happy to announce a new Smithsonian Libraries  internship program – the first paid internship program ever at the Libraries!  Two paid internships will be awarded each year, beginning with summer 2010, and are designed for current graduate students interested in working in research and/or museum libraries.  Interns will complete projects in technical services, special collections, digital projects and research, reference and reader services.  Take a look at our website to find further information: http://www.sil.si.edu/Galaxy.cfm?id=3.21
Help us spread the word for this great opportunity!  Feel free to forward this message to colleagues, students and friends. And also, please encourage applications for our unpaid internship program, too!

Smithsonian Institution Libraries:  Connecting. Ideas. Information. You.

Mary Augusta Thomas, Deputy Director
MRC 154, P.O.Box 37012
Washington, DC 20013-7012
Voice: 202-633-2240