-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas, Mary Augusta <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon, Apr 26, 2010 11:30 am
Subject: [dcla-l] New internship opportunity at Smithsonian Libraries

We are happy to announcea new Smithsonian Libraries  internship program – the first paidinternship program ever at the Libraries!  Two paid internships will beawarded each year, beginning with summer 2010, and are designed for currentgraduate students interested in working in research and/or museumlibraries.  Interns will complete projects in technical services, specialcollections, digital projects and research, reference and readerservices.  Take a look at our website to find further information: http://www.sil.si.edu/Galaxy.cfm?id=3.21.
Help us spread the wordfor this great opportunity!  Feel free to forward this message tocolleagues, students and friends. And also, please encourage applications forour unpaid internship program, too!

SmithsonianInstitution Libraries:  Connecting.Ideas. Information. You.

Mary AugustaThomas, Deputy Director
MRC154, P.O.Box 37012
Washington, DC20013-7012
Voice: 202-633-2240
Fax: 202-786-2866

P Pleaseconsider the environment before printing this e-mail.
Thankyou.