The iSchool at Drexel, College of Information Science and Technology, is hosting its Spring Graduate Open House for future students on Sunday, April 25, 2010, from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (Information sessions begin at 10 a.m.) at the Rush Building, 30 N. 33rd Street, Philadelphia, PA  19104.

Meet our faculty, staff and alumni informally or at scheduled academic sessions.

Information will be available about our master's degree programs in Library and Information Science, Information Systems and Software Engineering as well as our Post-Master's Continuing Education Options and our new BS/MS Completion Program. Learn about Admissions, Funding Your Graduate Education and the Online Experience.

The application fee will be waived for Open House attendees and there is free parking provided in the Drexel Parking Garage (34th and Market Streets).

Register online at http://www.ischool.drexel.edu/openhouse.

For more information, email [log in to unmask] or call 215.895.2474.