re: libraries seeming to be at the bottom of the food chain,
Scott--do you think that this would be different if you didn't ask college
undergraduates who almost all had access to computers and laptops and
iPHones.etc etc.

How might these questions and responses based on one's socio-economic class
?

Here is where a library might fill that significant and ever-growing gap in
our society
like especially, right now.

Just some thoughts,
Karen Weaver

Karen Weaver, MLS, Adjunct Faculty, Cataloging & Classification The iSchool
at Drexel University, Philadelphia PA email:
[log in to unmask] Electronic Resources Statistician,
Duquesne University, Gumberg Library,
Pittsburgh PA email: [log in to unmask]