Donna Rothberg
Director of Human Resources
UA Cooperative Extension Service
2301 S. University Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72204
www.uaex.edu
phone (501) 671-2219
fax (501) 671-2251

NOTICE: This email may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, copy, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

>>> Sheri Schwab <[log in to unmask]> 4/8/2010 4:28 PM >>>
Hello all -
We are dealing with an Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) question here.
I was wondering if any of your institutions utilize the "Agricultural Exemption" to the FLSA provisions which exempt a worker from the overtime provisions?
Thanks for your input!
Sheri

Sheri L. Schwab, J.D., M.Ed.
Assistant Dean for Personnel
College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, NC State University