From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sheri Schwab
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 4:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Research Stations/FLSA exempt?

Hello all -
We are dealing with an Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) question here.
I was wondering if any of your institutions utilize the "Agricultural Exemption" to the FLSA provisions which exempt a worker from the overtime provisions?
Thanks for your input!
Sheri

Sheri L. Schwab, J.D., M.Ed.
Assistant Dean for Personnel
College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, NC State University