----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">ProEdit Recruiting
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 11:05 AM
Subject: Contract Business/Proposal Writer (Telecommute and College Park, GA) Job # GA806

ProEdit, Inc., a staffing firm that specializes in hiring technical writers and editors, has a new opportunity available. The job description is listed below.

If you are interested in this position, please apply on ProEdit's Web site. If you have any additional questions, call LaToia Pickett at 770-886-6255. Should you need to hire a technical writer or instructional designer, please visit ProEdit’s Web site to learn more about our services.

If this is not the right position for you, but you know someone who might be a good match, please visit our Web site to learn more about ProEdit's Referral Program.

Contract Business/Proposal Writer (Telecommute and College Park, GA) Job # GA806

ProEdit has an exciting new job opportunity for a proposal writer for an ongoing contract position with our client based in College Park, GA (ZIP code: 30349). This person will be responsible for the production of proposals for new business through writing, editing, research, coordination, graphic design, and other activities. Our client seeks a proposal writer to work on an ongoing, as-needed basis.

This is an excellent opportunity for a contract writer. The majority of the work can be done offsite.

Minimum qualifications for this position include:

-       Proven experience in proposal writing and editing.

-       Effective verbal communication, presentation, and investigative skills.

-       Ability to take initiative and be a problem-solver.

-       Previous experience with government sales, RFP processes, or grant application processes.

-       Advanced skills with MS Word including template design and generating TOCs, and intermediate skills in MS Excel.

-       Ability to present related writing samples.

-       Bachelor’s degree in English, technical communication, or a related field is desired.

If you are interested in this position, apply on ProEdit's Web site. Please contact LaToia Pickett at 770-886-6255, if you have any questions about this position. If you are a hiring manager and want to learn more about our services, please visit ProEdit’s Web site.

If you do not want to receive e-mails notifying you of open positions with ProEdit, let us know by sending an e-mail to [log in to unmask] with "REMOVE" in the subject field, or send a written request to ProEdit, Inc., P.O. Box 462, Cumming, GA 30028.