----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">ProEdit Recruiting
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 5:11 PM
Subject: Great Job Opportunities at ProEdit!

There Are Great Job Opportunities at ProEdit!

ProEdit has a variety of great opportunities available for technical writers, editors, and instructional designers. We have included brief descriptions below of the positions we are currently trying to fill.

For more information, or to apply for any of these positions, visit our Web site. For fast access to a particular job posting, click the Job Search link on the Employment page. Then, type the job number into the Key Words field on the new page.

If you currently have a job opening you are trying to fill or are in need of project services, please contact us or call 1-888-PROEDIT.

Contract Technical Writer (Duluth, GA) Job # GA100

Our client has an immediate need for a technical writer for a full-time, 6-month contract position. The writer will be responsible for documenting software applications for the video-on-demand industry. Content will be gathered from existing source material and SME interviews. This position requires onsite work at the client’s Duluth location, although some work can be completed offsite. The candidate must have at least five years of technical writing experience for software applications and must be proficient in FrameMaker 7 or higher. Experience documenting video-on-demand technology and/or UNIX is preferred. Visit our Web site to apply!

Contract Technical Writer (New York, NY) Job # NY200

Our client, a leading provider of financial analytics software, needs a technical writer for a full-time, 3- to 6-month contract position in New York City. The writer will be responsible for writing a variety of documentation, including technical articles, user manuals, reports, brochures, and training guides. The candidate must have three to five years of experience as a technical writer in the financial industry. Specific experience with financial analytics or analytics software is a plus. The candidate must be proficient with MS Office 2007, Adobe RoboHelp, and Adobe Acrobat; and experience with LaTeX, Doxygen Scripting, or VBA is a plus. The candidate should also be familiar with object-oriented programming. Visit our Web site to apply!

Contract Technical Writer (Houston, TX) Job # TX325

Our client has an immediate need for a technical writer for an onsite, six-month contract position. The writer will work with SME’s to create outlines, as well as online help, software product instructions, quick reference guides, reference manuals, and internal communications. The writer will use the Microsoft Manual of Style to ensure consistency, high quality, and adherence to the appropriate syntax, format, design, and layout. The candidate must have five to eight years of technical writing experience and should be proficient with MS Word and RoboHelp. Previous experience working in the legal industry is a plus. Visit our Web site to apply!

Part-time Contract Editor (Cumming, GA) Job # GA900

ProEdit has an immediate need for a part-time editor to work in our Cumming office on an ongoing basis. The editor will have the opportunity to review a variety of documents, including software user manuals, policies and procedures, Web site content, marketing collateral, white papers, and training materials. The candidate must have two to five years of experience in an editorial role in a technical, business, or marketing communications environment. The candidate must be proficient with MS Office and document mark-up in Adobe Acrobat, and must be familiar with the different editorial styles. Experience using Adobe FrameMaker is a plus. Must be able to supply own laptop with MS Office and Adobe Acrobat. Visit our Web site to apply!

Contract Instructional Designer (Seattle, WA) Job # WA635

ProEdit has an exciting opportunity for an instructional designer for a full-time, onsite, six-month, contract position. The instructional designer in this position will be responsible for developing blended-learning solutions in a manufacturing environment. The candidate must have at least five years of instructional design experience, and must have experience developing both instructor-led and e-learning training solutions. The candidate should also have previous experience working in a manufacturing environment. Must have advanced skills in MS Word and MS PowerPoint, and must be able to supply own laptop with Windows XP or Windows 7 OS. Visit our Web site to apply!

Contract Business/Proposal Writer (College Park, GA) Job # GA806

Our client is looking for a business/proposal writer for an ongoing, as-needed contract position.  This writer will be responsible for the production of proposals for new business through writing, editing, research, coordination, graphic design, and other activities. The candidate must have proven experience in proposal writing and editing and must have previous experience with government sales, RFP processes, or grant application processes. The candidate must also have advanced skills with MS Word, including template design and TOC generation, and intermediate skills with MS Excel. Visit our Web site to apply!

Contract Instructional Designer (Telecommute/Denver, CO) Job # CO550

This instructional designer will be responsible for conducting front-end analysis and developing outlines, story boards, assessments, and activities for eLearning, instructor-led, and virtual training environments. At least five years of instructional design experience is required. The candidate must have advanced knowledge of Avaya or Nortel telecom technologies, including IP telephony, call center, unified communications, Modular Messaging, and Intuity Audix. This position will be full-time, onsite for 5–6 months, and the candidate must be available to begin work immediately. Visit our Web site to apply!

Not looking for a job right now? Take a moment to update your online profile on our Web site so you can continue to receive notifications about future job opportunities.

If you do not want to receive e-mails notifying you of open positions with ProEdit, let us know by sending an e-mail to [log in to unmask] with "REMOVE" in the subject field, or send a written request to ProEdit, Inc., P.O. Box 462, Cumming, GA 30028.