FYI…

From: Robert Perry [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robert Perry
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 10:51 AM
To: Katrina Gramelspacher
Subject: STC Conference Opportunity

NY Metro Logo

STC Conference Opportunity

 Dallas May 2-5

Dear:

If you are interested in attending the conference in Dallas, May 2-5, I have a paid registration that I can transfer to you. Currently the price is $995 (by April 20) and then it will be $1195, but I paid for the early registration so you can still get in for $695.

http://conference.stc.org/

Feel free to pass this email on to others you believe might be interested in attending. First come, first served. If you are interested, please email [log in to unmask].

Safe Unsubscribe

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask].

MetroNY STC | 445 Park Ave | New York | NY | 10022