Hello everyone,

I sent an invitation via our invitation site this weekend, but I think
it got caught in the listserv spam filters. Sorry about that!

The SIS Spring Picnic is Friday March 26th! It will be from 2-5 pm
(right after comps) and Dr. Allard has graciously allowed us to have
it at her house. It is potluck, and there will be carpools from campus
(directions will be available in the SIS office and can be requested
from us via email). Family and friends are welcome!

You can see the invitation, get more information, and sign up for
dishes and carpool duties at the URL below:

http://www.mypunchbowl.com/parties/763985-utk-sis-spring-picnic

If you have any questions, please email one of us.

Thanks and we hope to see you there!

Jessica Jo Sims, [log in to unmask]
Rebecca Stapleton, [log in to unmask]
Jennifer Randles, [log in to unmask]