Hello, all!

In April, ASIS&T Student Chapter will hold elections for the 2010-2011
academic year for two officer positions: Vice-chair and
Secretary-Treasurer.  All members of ASIS&T are eligible to run. If you're
not a member now but would like to be, we'd love to have your participation.
You can join by filling out the membership form on our
webpage.<http://www.sis.utk.edu/organizations/asist>

If you would like to run for an officer position,  please send an email to
me at [log in to unmask] by April 1.  Please include a few sentences
introducing yourself and telling us why you'd like to be an officer.  I will
forward your names and statements to all ASIS&T members on April 2, and we
will hold the election online from Monday, April 5 through Wednesday, April
7.  We encourage off-campus students to run for positions.  You do not have
to be in Knoxville to be an officer or member of ASIS&T.

Regards,

--
Susan Wood