Sup all,

I just made reservations for the surf trip today. The list of people signed up is below. If you are on the list and not going please let me know. If you are not on it and want to go let me know. We are camping at Hunting Island State Park in SC. The camp site is about a 5 minute walk from the beach. Bathrooms are a short walk away. The trip has been approved and you can go get gear from UTOP anytime before Friday. Everyone is responsible for their own gear. Remember to get a wetsuit if you plan on being in the ocean. We can rent surfboards in Beaufort about 30 mins from where we are camping. They are $25/day, $80/week. We will hopefully be bringing a couple also. The cost of the trip is $40 a person. This covers gas for three cars and the campsites. I will be collecting money. Cash or checks are fine. If you are paying with a check I need it by this Wednesday, the 3rd.

Surf Trip Summary:

Cost - $40 per person - I'm Collecting it.

Leave Knoxville Wednesday, March 10th. - Meet at 8:00 AM @ Lot 66

Camp Wednesday through Saturday Night - Hunting Island State Park

Catch Some Waves Dude-Bra

Head Home Sunday, March 14th - Leave the park around 10 AM, be back by 8 or so

People on List:

Shaggy Johnson
Chris Sisneros
Johanna Huhtanen