Hey guys, this was forwarded to me.  I didn't know if anyone would be interested, but here is some info....

Charlie

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tue 3/16/2010 12:40 PM
To: Hanna, Charles Laurin
Subject: ACE Recruitment Announcement

 Dear organization president,

All Campus Events is a long standing committee here at the University. We are responsible for carrying out some of the greatest and longest running traditions at UT including Homecoming, Carnicus, Vol Challenge, and All-Sing. This time of the year we are currently conducting our recruitment efforts. We would greatly appreciate it if you would consider this opportunity or pass the information along to your members that our recruitment is open until March 23. An application may be obtained at our website http://cpc.utk.edu/Committees/ace/ or on the 3rd floor of the UC in the Student Activities office.

Thanks,

Austin Prince

All Campus Events Committee Chair