Hey,

We had a few people have to drop out because they are sick. So, the cost of the trip is now $48/person. Sorry, hopefully we will get better gas mileage than I figured (18 mpg) and everyone will get a little back.

Also, I have had a lot of people ask about food. Everyone should have their food tomorrow when we meet. We have a couple of big coolers to put it in. It would just take to long to stop and have 10 people try to go buy groceries for 4 days on the way down. So please take care of that before we meet if at all possible.

Thanks,

Ross