Hey folks, here is the weekly update:

3/26 - 3/28 - Sea kayaking on Fontana lake. Bring camping gear; sleeping bag, pad, tent, food (freeze dried), dry sacks, stove, and something to eat with.  I will take care of the kayaks, paddles, pfd's and skirts.  Remember, whatever you bring you have to hang up so keep it small.   Bring extra clothes, the weather will range from the lower 40's at night and the upper 60's during the day.  Sun screen and bug spray would be a good idea as well.  Also, pack light; the kayaks have dry wells in the front and back, but they are not very big and the holes are small.   There will be two groups leaving, the first will meet at 1:30 in lot 66 on Friday.  The first group will bring most the gear and kayaks.  Those of you who can't make the first departure need to meet at 4:45 at lot 66.  If you are on the list and don't plan on attending, please let me know ASAP.  So far here is the list that I have:
Logan Johnson
Ross Snow
Chris Sisneros
Megan Spoone
Melissa McKenzie
Reese Dublois
Isaac Bosley
David Jacobs
Charlie Hanna
Katie Warf

3/26 - Eric Jackson roll clinic @ 7 in the TRECS pool.  Those of you who are not attending the trip should make an appearance to the roll clinic.  We are a co-sponsor for the event so if you could show up at 6:30 and help out, that would be great.

3/30 - moon light bike ride to El Mezcal.  Meet in the parking lot by the stadium at 6:00 pm.

4/2 - 4/4  Clear creek trip.  If you were not at the meeting tonight make sure you read the info. Randy sent out earlier today and try to make it to next weeks meeting.

4/10 - Ijams river river rescue, come help out cleaning up the tennessee river along Ijams park.