Hey guys, I hope everyone had a great spring break.  Here is what we have coming up:

3/21 - It looks like we're going to have to take a pass on the backpacking tip to Mt. Rogers this weekend due to a shortage of participants.  Instead, I was thinking about heading up to sugar mt. for some end of the year spring skiing on Sunday night.  If anyone is interested let me know, we'll leave by 3:00pm at the latest.

3/26 - Eric Jackson kayak clinic in the pool.  The event starts at 7:00, but we are co-sponsor so we need some volunteers to show up at 6:30 to help out, so if you are not planning on going kayaking your help would be much appreciated.

3/26 - 3/28 - sea kayaking on Fontana lake.  The plan is to leave Friday afternoon so we can have two nights on the lake.  We need to figure what time everyone can leave knoxville on Friday.

3/30 - Full moon bike ride has been canceled due to closure of Cades Cove, but we may ride down the greenway to get some mexican food instead...

4/2 - 4/4 - Clear Creek white water canoing trip.  We will leave on Good Friday and come back Easter Sunday.

If you plan on going on the kayaking trip of the canoing trip, please make sure you make it to next weeks meeting.  We will be going over how to pack and what to expect.

In addition, some people have contacted me looking for volunteers.  One of them is taking volunteers for the Knoxville Marathon (3/28).  Volunteers will help guide runners though Knoxville.  T-shirts included.  If you are interested contact me or Terry Cash [[log in to unmask]] for further info.
Also, the Big Brothers and Big Sisters is having a fundraiser bowling competition.  I forwarded the email to the listserv earlier, but if you didn't get it, let me know and I can forward it again.

Charlie
________________________________________________________________________ UTCHC Mailing List Archive: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/utch-l.html UTCHC Web Site: http://web.utk.edu/~canoehik