Hey All,

Remember we are meeting for the surf trip tomorrow, 8:00 AM at lot 66. Let me know if you were planning on going and are not! The trip is still $40/person but may go up or down by $5 or so. Don't forget to bring the money tomorrow in cash.

The highs will be in the upper 60s and lows in the lower 40s. We will likely get some rain and maybe t-storms. Bring some rain gear. We have some tarps to put up to chill under to wait out the rain. Bring a guitar or harmonica or whatever for rainy days.

We have 3 surf boards to bring. They are pretty haggard but should work. Fishing licenses are $11 bucks. Charlie is bringing his canoe; the fishing should be pretty good.

Below is a list of stuff to bring.

Tent (or person to tent with)
Sleeping bag (iv got an extra if you need it)
Sleeping pad
Swimsuit
Towel(s)
Flashlight
Water bottle
Light jacket (waterproof if you've got it, might rain some)
Sandals
Sunscreen
Bug spray

Food for:
  3 or 4 breakfast
  3 lunch
  4 dinners

Plan on eating lunch on the road on the way down Wednesday and back on Sunday

-Ross