Hey guys, spring break here we come!

3/5-3/7 - car camping in north GA.  If you need any information, just get a hold of Isaac or Melissa. ([log in to unmask] /  [log in to unmask])  I'm pretty sure everyone who is going has figured out the driving situation, but if not let Isaac, Melissa, or I know.

3/10-3/14 - Car camping/ surfing in Hunting Island state park, SC.  We will meet at 8am on Wed. in lot 66 and head out.  We still need two, maybe one drivers, so if you can drive please let Ross or I know. I am driving, but I have to come back Saturday morning, but if anyone wants to ride with me that would be fine.  Also, the fishing is supposed to be good so if you would like to bring a fishing pole, feel free.  Fishing licenses are 11.00 for 14 days for salt water.  They can be purchased online here: http://www.dnr.sc.gov/fish/pricing.html or at a gas station or bait shop.  Remember to bring some warm clothes for the night time, the highs will be in the 60's and the lows will be somewhere around the 40's, and bug spray and sun screen.  We have three ?? surfboards right now and we may want to rent one or two when we get down there, depending on how many people want to surf. If you are planning on surfing, youu should definitly get a wetsuit from UTOP.  Also, if you need equipment from UTOP make sure you go today or tomorrow before 6 to get what you need.  Just tell them that you're in the club.

3/19-3/21 - Backpacking to Mt. Rogers VA.

3/26-3/28 - Sea kayaking and camping on Fontana lake

3/30 - Full moon bike ride (if the weather and construction allows)

4/2-4/4 - White water canoeing/camping on Clear Creek.

If you were not at meeting and wouuld like to sign up for one/some of these trips, let me know.

have a fun and safe spring break

Charlie
________________________________________________________________________ UTCHC Mailing List Archive: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/utch-l.html UTCHC Web Site: http://web.utk.edu/~canoehik