Please do not reply to this message. Thank You.
To view the archives or join/leave TMG list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

Invitation from Jason Reeves:

October 7 is the Madison County MG monthly meeting.  I will be speaking at
6:30 on my summer travels and best plant picks from our summer trials.  We
would love for this to become a annual event where other MG groups get
together each year.  This could sever as their October monthly meeting. They
will get to hear at least three educational lectures in just a few hours.
If you feel this is a good things for the MG to do maybe you could encourage
this.

Thanks,
Jason

  21th Summer Celebration
  Thursday, July 8, 2010 - 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
  West Tennessee Research and Education Center
  Admission $5.00

  2nd Annual Fall Plant Sale and Garden Lectures
  Thursday, October 7, 2010
  Plant sale and outdoor talks 3pm ­ dark
  Indoor lecture 6:30
  West Tennessee Research and Education Center
  Free Admission

  http://west.tennessee.edu/ornamentals/

===========
Crapemurder!!! STOP THE CHOP!
Learn more about the proper care of crapemyrtles at:
http://statesvilletrees.org/assets/crepemyrtle.pdf
<http://statesvilletrees.org/assets/crepemyrtle.pdf>
===========
Jason Reeves
Horticulturist / Research Associate
UT Gardens - Jackson
University of Tennessee / West TN Research and Education Center
605 Airways Blvd.
Jackson, TN 38301
Tel. 731-425-4765
http://westtennessee.tennessee.edu/ornamentals/
<http://westtennessee.tennessee.edu/ornamentals/>

------ End of Forwarded Message

Have you visited the Master Gardener Store?
https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx

Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads!