Please do not reply to this message. Thank You.
To view the archives or join/leave TMG list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

ATTENTION Tennessee Master Gardeners:

Would you like a fun, interactive place to talk to your fellow TMG?
Want another place to get TMG information other than the TMG website?
Would you like to ³show off² gardening efforts or advertise special events
from your MG club?

Then TMG Facebook is for you!

Never fear, you don¹t have to be a computer expert or have hours upon hours
of free time to spend sitting at your computer.  Social networking is the
newest method of instant communication that has taken the world by storm.
Your only requirement is to have a Facebook account.  Simply go to
www.facebook.com <http://www.facebook.com> and follow the ³sign up²
instructions.  It is really quite easy to start and use.  You¹re guaranteed
to find old friends and make new ones quickly. (By the way, the fastest
growing group of Facebook users is 40+ year olds ­ this isn¹t just for the
teenagers anymore.)  Once logged in, search for Tennessee Master Gardeners
and become a member.
As of March 1, TMG Facebook had 177 members, over 50 photos, and 6 different
ongoing discussions (emergency landscape planning, garden serendipity, new
TMG t-shirt ideas, etc).
Just a few of the recent comments include:
*Winter school was a wonderful experience! I look forward to getting to know
more TMGs and growing over the next year. I'll definitely be back for more
next year.

*I agree that Winter School was well organized and executed. It doesn't get
much better. Thank you to all those who were responsible especially Ms.
Babbit.

*Wow!!!! What a great Winter School. I hope everyone had as great a time as
I did.

*Had a fantastic 4 days at Winter School!! Big Thank You to Rutherford
County MG's, Beth Babbit and the Advocacy Board!!!!

*Tipton County Master Gardeners are having their 3rd Annual Lawn and Garden
Show Saturday April 10 at Brighton Middle School on Highway 51 from 9a-3p.
It's Free. If you are in the area, please stop by to support us! Thanks a
bunch

So come join in the discussions and sharing of information.  We would love
to have you participate.  It is quick, easy, and packed full of fun. The
more members who share ideas, the more we can learn and grow together.  Once
you are a member, be sure to check back frequently. New posts are added all
the time.   See you on Facebook!

------ End of Forwarded Message

Have you visited the Master Gardener Store?
https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx

Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads!