Competitive Intelligence in the Modern Law Firm
Balancing opportunity and risk by leveraging intelligence that informs strategic decision-making - expanding the competitive horizon beyond competing law firm practices

June 10, 2010 ~ New York, NY

Dear Colleague,

It's no secret that the legal industry is undergoing tumultuous change - with many firms exploring new economic models in the face of changing client demands. We all have access to a wealth of information. We search for it, read it and evaluate it every day. Data itself is interesting, but not always enlightening. In reality what we're looking for is intelligence, and even more critical today, actionable intelligence.

Despite everyone having the same big-picture purpose of improving decision-making, planning more effectively and improving outcomes - it still behooves us to better understand some of the cultural and political landmines CI has to navigate with respect to collaboration among various functions and how these functions are different, similar, overlapping and even conflicting.

The past year has forced all businesses including law firms to re-evaluate their strategic plans, market place, client relationships and growth trajectory with an eye for understanding where opportunities can be found and where pitfalls lie. Firms that emerge triumphant from the current slowdown will do so because they made informed decisions about when to exploit new opportunities and when to forego them. Having the intelligence to confidently (and quickly) act and make these decisions is more critical today than ever.

Please click here to receive a complete agenda w/pricing by email

This interactice forum is designed to help you: With key contributions & real-world illustrations from: ...and many others!

We hope you will join us for what promises to be a lively and engaging forum this June in New York!

Please click here to receive a complete agenda w/pricing by email

Best Regards,
Peter

Peter Franken
Director, Marketing & New Business Development

Ark Group USA
559 W. Diversey Parkway, Suite 102
Chicago, Illinois 60614
T: 773.281.4275
F: 773.281.4276
W: usa.ark-group.com

If you would like to stop receiving reminders for this particular conference, please click unsubscribe

If you would like to be removed completely from all Ark emailings, please click unsubscribe