From: Priscilla K. Shontz <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, March 1, 2010 1:02:34 PM
Subject: March 2010 LIScareer Articles

I'm just sharing this with you in case you might know students who might be interested in reading the articles, writing for the site, or using the career consulting services.  Thanks!

These articles were just published at LIScareer:

- Taylor, Deborah. "Making the Shift: Using Transferable Skills to Change Career Paths."

Want to write for the site?  Check out our author guidelines.

Priscilla K. Shontz
Library Career Consultant
Editor, LIScareer
http://www.liscareer.com