Please pardon the duplication….

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 2010 National Diversity in Libraries Conference.  The conference will take place July 14 – 16, 2010 in Princeton, NJ.  Please visit the conference wiki, http://qed.princeton.edu/main/NDLC2010 for conference information, or to register directly, please visit https://regonline.com/NDLC2010

We hope you’ll join your colleagues for what will be an educational and enjoyable conference!

Cheers,

Trevor

---

Trevor A. Dawes