I, too, remember those catalogs, mostly because my very first full time
job in a library was at Hatcher working on the serials conversion
project and then later as a cataloger in the humanities division. I
guess I'm more surprised that the cards survived this long!

--
Melanie A. Kimball, Assistant Professor
Simmons College