Please pardon multiple postings.

If you took an LIS online graduate course in the 1990s but have not yet participated in the survey which is part of my dissertation research, please take a look today. The project website is www.lisonline1990s.com with a link to the survey. Anyone who took at least one library and information science online graduate course from an ALA-accredited school in the 1990s is invited to participate. The survey remains open through the end of March.

Your help is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please contact me at [log in to unmask] . Thank you for your time and consideration, and you are welcome to share information about this study with others who might be interested.

Cherri Shelnutt
Doctoral Candidate
Texas Woman’s University