Hi all:

ALA Elections begin today and just wanted to ask you to consider supporting my candidacy for ALA Councilor - Member at Large.  As the list is long, please also consider supporting my friends and our fellow TN colleagues as well: Jason Griffey and Larry Romans for election.

For more information about me, please see my elections page http://www.appstate.edu/~jenningssl/alacouncil.html or my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=275486984333&ref=ts

Please pass this information on to your colleagues as well!  I would appreciate the support!

Susan Jennings
Alumna - UTK SIS - 07
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To join/leave the list or browse the ISALUMNI archives, please see: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/isalumni.html