*Freight Notes*
The Winter 2010 edition of the MVFC Freight Notes
<http://www.mississippivalleyfreight.org/files/MVFC_FreightNotes_2009-1.pdf>
is now available for download.

In this issue, you'll find:

- A feature returning freight to the Missouri River
- Information about current Mississippi Valley Freight Coalition projects
- A report on the Future of Interstate Coalitions TRB panel
- Information about the 2010 MVFC Conference and Annual Meeting
- A report on the carbon footprint of local food production and consumption
- A report on the 13th Annual Freight and Logistics Symposium
- A project profile of Mn/DOT's I-90/94 Corridors Study

* Mississippi Valley Freight Coalition Conference and Annual Meeting*
The MVFC Conference and Annual Meeting will be held on April 27-29,
2010 in Cincinnati, Ohio. Registration
<http://www.mississippivalleyfreight.org/2010meeting.html> is now open
and we've posted a preliminary program
<http://www.mississippivalleyfreight.org/files/2010Meeting/MVFC2010AnnualMeeting_Preliminary.pdf>
in the MVFC website.

*Mid-Continent Transportation Research Forum*
The 2010 Mid-Continent Transportation Research Forum will be held on
August 19-20, 2010 in Madison, Wisconsin. Abstracts for presentations
are due to Jason Bittner ([log in to unmask]) by March 19, 2010.
For more information, see the Call for Presentations
<http://www.mrutc.org/midcon/>.