Hi, everyone-

Thanks for the good meeting last night.  It was good to see people in person
and chat.

Lots of talk about TLA last night--does anyone have a summarized version of
who from SIS is presenting and the particulars?  I think Christa is, and
Amber, Rhonda, and I are.  If anyone has a full listing, would you send it
to UTKSIS?  Thanks! Susan

--
susan wood