Just an FYI, the first dates were wrong.  The trip will be 3/10 - 3/14 (over spring  break)

________________________________

From: UT Canoe and Hiking Club Discussion Group on behalf of Snow, Ross Douglas
Sent: Fri 2/26/2010 11:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Surf Trip Update

Whats up all,

I've got a lot of response about the surf trip, awesome. Here is the deal. It will be an official club trip, but it will not be paid for by the club. That means we can get gear for free from UTOP, but we have to pay for everything else. Cost should be less than $100 a person for gas and the camp spots, probably closer to $75, it depends on how many people end up going.

I can get a hold of one surfboard, at least (if it will fit in the car). If anyone else can get one do it! I'll look into renting some.

Those who have hit me up, let me know if you still want to go. Others, its still open to join us.

-Snow