In the car?  You are supposed to ratchet it to your roof like the
hillbillies we are.

From: UT Canoe and Hiking Club Discussion Group
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Snow, Ross Douglas
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 11:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Surf Trip Update

Whats up all,

I've got a lot of response about the surf trip, awesome. Here is the
deal. It will be an official club trip, but it will not be paid for by
the club. That means we can get gear for free from UTOP, but we have to
pay for everything else. Cost should be less than $100 a person for gas
and the camp spots, probably closer to $75, it depends on how many
people end up going.

I can get a hold of one surfboard, at least (if it will fit in the car).
If anyone else can get one do it! I'll look into renting some.

Those who have hit me up, let me know if you still want to go. Others,
its still open to join us.

-Snow