Anyone feel like leaving early? Im off on fridays. I have a small car so if anyone could drive let me know.

Ben Dorger
On Feb 17, 2010, at 11:55 PM, Warf, Katie Ann wrote:

Canoe and Hiking Club,
Upcoming trips:
2/19 - 2/21  Snowshoe, WV  (details below)
2/26   Telluride Mountain Film Festival  (details below)
2/27   Obed Trail Clean up and Day of Fun : )
2/28   Adopt a Stream (Creekside clean-up @ Tyson Park)
         Full Moon Bike Ride (weather pending)

Snowshoe, WV is this weekend.
-We will be meeting in Lot 66 at 4:30 on Friday (if you have a conflict let Charlie 630-217-9777 or I 931-308-7446 know ASAP).  We will then consolidate into a few cars and leave for WV.
-Bring clothes to hang out in at the house and clothes to hit the slopes.
-There are kitchens at the houses.  If you would like to bring food for breakfast, lunch and dinner go for it.  We will be at the house in the morning and will return for dinner at night.  You can pack a sack lunch if you would like or eat on the mountain for all of your meals.  Whatever floats your boat.  Keep in mind food on the mountain is going to be more expensive.
-There is an option to leave early to try and make it for the night section Friday night.  That is fine if you would like to do this.  You need to inform Charlie or I and you need to have a full car of people going on the trip. (Remember to keep your gas receipts)

Lift Tickets
Students Day Rate $74;  Night Rate: $38
Night ticket is valid from 4:30pm-9pm.

Here are the people that made the list to go that have not paid ($15):
Ross Snow
Laura Hall
Ben Dorger
Hunter Demint