Canoe and Hiking Club,

We will be collecting the $15 fee for Snowshoe this week at meeting if you are on the list please bring your money or arrange to meet with Charlie or I this week before Thursday.  If you are renting equipment for Snowshoe i.e. skis, snowboard it is cheaper to rent here from a local ski company like Alpine Ski Center than renting at the resort.
We will figure out who is driving for the trip and departure time for this Friday at meeting.

Upcoming Events:
February
19 - 21 : Snowshoe, WV   Fee: $15
 27:        Community Service -Clean up at the Obed
 28:        Community Service -Creek Clean-up

Sign ups for Community Service events will continue this week.  Try to come to atleast one community service event if not both.

Future trips will be discussed at meeting!!

Katie Warf
Mechanical Engineering
(931) 308-7446