Dear Graduate Students:

[ A second call]

I am looking for a few talented on-campus graduate students who are interested in learning about the strategic planning process, who want to know more about quantitative and qualitative research, and who want to be recognized as leaders in our school and college. The UTK campus has embarked on developing a new strategic plan, and so we are scheduling a series of discussion groups, which will be led by UT faculty leaders and trained facilitators.

I need your help to take notes during these meetings. I anticipate that your time investment will be about less than 4 hours. Soon, we will host a short training and orientation session to illustrate to you what we have in mind. Finally, when we are all done you can look forward to nice dinner at one of the downtown restaurants or perhaps at my home.  Please contact Joel Southern at [log in to unmask] if you are interested.

Thank you!

Ed Cortez

Edwin-Michael Cortez, Phd

Professor & Director