I'll never forget our first LST project in Lima and how nervous we all were about getting off that plane!  That is where the training "kicked" in and we all just went on auto pilot, and 24 hours later we were walking the streets, etc. as if we had lived there 10 years.”—Margie Perry, LST church-team member, Dallas, Texas

If you could have a conversation with someone over a Coke and they would ask you to tell them the story of Jesus, would you?

You could just read it together aloud in English and then talk about it informally.

Church leaders in many countries are asking LST to send YOU to do just that!

Please reply and tell me you are interested in going this year.

LST older adult - teams are forming now to go out each month of the year

for

Two weeks or longer.

Go with your friends or family!  Teams are two to five people.

Children are welcome to go with you.

www.LST.org

Sherrylee

Sherrylee Woodward