Campus ministry friends,

Thanks for reading and commenting on the Campus Crosswalk articles the past several months as we've transitioned to a new publishing schedule, providing a new article each week. Since my ideas and contacts only go so far, I welcome suggestions from you. I will continue soliciting articles about specific topics from people I know, but feel free to offer to write about a topic related to your experiences and/or passions. Also, if you know of anyone else who might have a message to share with us, please let me know.

I especially encourage you to think of students (probably ministry leaders) who would be interested in writing quality articles for us. Your role as mentor would include (1) helping the student choose a topic that is relevant both to the writer and to the broader world of campus ministry and (2) assisting in the editing process to make the article as effective as possible before the student submits it to me. This can be a formative experience for students, and we all can benefit from their voices. For an example, see the latest article, written by a student leader in the campus ministry I serve.

If you want to discuss an idea with me, feel free to email me or call me at 864-804-8229.

--
Steven Tramel Gaines
Associate Editor, Campus Crosswalk