Hello Lelsey,

Here is the description of one of our classes: INFSCI 2160 DATA MINING
Introduction to data-mining techniques, including data preprocessing, data-mining primitives, association rules, decision trees, cluster analysis, classification and machine learning, data visualization, and data warehousing. Detailed applications from a wide variety of domains.

The book I have no idea about, unfortunately.

-Joseph Williams

University of Pittsburgh
School of Information Sciences
135 N Bellefield Ave