Dear undergrads,

We have been invited to encourage our undergraduate majors to apply for an internship at Fossil Butte National Monument in Wyoming.  Please see advertisement posted on the door of Room 401 BGB for more information, or email me and I will send you the pdf (the geography club listserv is not set up to allow sending attachments).

Geography undergraduate student Jeff Malik interned at Fossil Butte last summer and had a great time.  He also did a great job -- which is why Fossil Butte is contacting us directly to try to fill their internships this summer!

Check it out!

Sincerely,

Sally Horn

Sally P. Horn, Professor