I just want to remind everyone about these meetings since I believe the majority of you were looking forward to them.

-----

To all SIS students:

 The first of three town hall meetings, led by Dr. Cortez will be held next Monday, 5:30-6:30 p.m. Students are highly encouraged to attend. Campus students will meet with Dr. Cortez face-to-face, in the SIS Conference room, located in the main office (COM 451). DE students can use the link below to attend virtually.

 http://asp8.centra.com/GA/main/000001b595f3000001260c8e80bf9f5b

 Agenda items will include:

1)      Budgetary constraints and impact on class scheduling and formats of delivery

2)      Role of student liaisons

3)      Communication between students and SIS faculty an administration

4)      Student meeting space during class times

Please email Dr. Cortez with any additional agenda items you would like to see addressed at the town hall meeting ASAP

 If you cannot attend this meeting, there will be two other opportunities:

·         Wednesday, January 27 – 9:15-10:15 p.m.

·         Friday, January 29 – 10:00-11:00 a.m.

 As always, please let us know if you have any questions.

 Best,

Tanya

Tanya Arnold

Student Services Coordinator

School of Information Sciences

College of Communication and Information

University of Tennessee, Knoxville

Tel: 865-974-2858

Fax: 865-974-4967