Greetings everyone,

I hope everyone had a wonderful break and a great holiday.  Now that we're
back to school, I thought I would put feelers out for those interested in
spearheading the planning of the Spring Picnic, just like we discussed at
our last student organizations meeting.  We'll need the student body to
coordinate settling on a date, a venue, and putting out the word.

Let me know who is interested in planning it.  I would suggest some
first-years who would like to take the reigns, especially since many of the
second-years will be worried about upcoming comprehensive exams.

Cheers,

~ David W. Green (Narvi)