Instructors and members!
Although we still have a while before classes begin, I would like to send out some preliminary information in order to avoid the beginning-of-the-semester barrage of emails. Practice begins on the first day of classes (Wednesday January 13th). In addition, information for the interest meeting will be sent during the first week of classes. I am excited to begin this 2010 spring and help lead us to another successful semester! Instructors, if you have any interests in traveling/events/seminars, send information to myself or Matt far in advance.

Tucker Netherton
Pres, UTMA

PS. A congratulations to newlyweds Mr. and Mrs. Matt and Amy Coleman