Hey guys, here are some upcoming events with the club...

Friday 1/29- Eric Jackson roll session in the aquatic center.  If you are interested in helpnig out with this event, please try to be at the aquatic center by 6:30 to help set up.  If you just want to come and check it out, it starts at 7:00
Saturday 1/30 - Full moon party at Ross's house.   He lives 1803 White ave. right behind McCallisters. Party starts 8 and its 5$/cup.
Sunday 1/31 - With the snow that east tennessee is expecting, Randy was talking about making a non club trip out to the smokies to do some cross country skiing.  We can rent equipment from UTOP at the latest on Friday, but if you think you might want to go, go ahead and rent some.  He was planning on leaving around 9:00 am.  This trip is still up in the air, depending on the snow we get, But Randy or I will keep you posted
Saturday 2/6 - Cross country skiing in Roan Mt. state park.  We tried to get a cabin at Roan Mountain, but they were all filled up.  So the club cross county skiing trip is just a day trip, unless a cabin opens up.  The plan is to meet Sat. morning some time in lot 66 on the ag campus.  If you plan on attending this trip, you need to rent your gear from UTOP on Friday 2/5 before 6:00pm.
Friday - Sunday (2/19 - 2/21) - Snowshoe WV.  The trip is already filled up, but if you want to go let me knwo and I will add you to the wait list.  Also, If you are the list to go on this trip but you do not plan on going, please let me know asap so we can get your spot filled.

If anyone has any questions, let me know.

Charlie