Hey guys, I just got word of a roll practice with Eric Jackson being put on by the Chota Canoe Club.  If you are interested it is tomorrow night at 7:00pm; see the newsletter attached.  Also, they will have food, and a gift and gear exchange.  It sounds like a good time.

Charlie

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Mon 1/11/2010 7:15 PM
To: Hanna, Charles Laurin
Subject: Eric Jackson Whitewater Kayak Roll Practice

Hey Charlie,

My name is Brian and I'm a member of the Chota Canoe Club.

Chota has an upcoming roll practice with Eric Jackson scheduled for the 29th and I was wondering if any members of the Canoe and Hiking Club would be interested in specifics.  I have flyers available for the event as well if anybody would be interested.  Feel free to contact me at this email address or call me at 706-202-3644.

Thank you in advance,
Brian
________________________________________________________________________ UTCHC Mailing List Archive: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/utch-l.html UTCHC Web Site: http://web.utk.edu/~canoehik